- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Workers' Compensation Defense
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Lafayette County Bar Association
- Yoknapatawpha Arts Council, Partner
- Mississippi State Courts (State and Federal)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Josh’s primary areas of practice are in civil litigation, workers’ compensation defense and insurance defense. He is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, and the U.S. Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit. While in law school, Josh worked as an assistant to the Public Defender at the Rankin County Youth Court.
He was born in Atlanta, Georgia in July of 1975. Josh received a performance scholarship to attend the University of Mississippi where he was awarded a B.A. in Theater in 1997. He received his J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law in 2004.
Josh is a Partner on the Yokonapatawpha Arts Council. He is involved in community theatre and fine arts programs in and around Oxford. Josh enjoys playing golf and spending time with his wife Nicole, his son Russell and his daughter Macy.